Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies between exBRANDS, the owner(s) of this website and you, the Customer of this Web Site. You are bound to agree with these terms & conditions upon your first visit/use of the website. If you disagree to bound yourself with these terms and conditions, you should discontinue using the website immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any sort of graphics, images, text, video, software, audio, data compilations and another type of data which can be stored in a computer that appears on or forms a part of this Web Site; “Company Name” means exBRANDS [ Registered at eCom Partner Ltd 12th Floor, Blue Tower MediaCity, United Kingdom – MANCHESTER ]; “Service” means jointly any online conveniences, tools, services or material which is made available by exBRANDS via Web Site either now or in the future; “System” means any online communication frame which exBRANDS makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This comprises, but is not limited to, message boards, web-based email, live chat services and email links; “User” / “Users” means any other third party that uses the Web Site excluding the employees of exBRANDS; and “Web Site” means the website that you are currently using ([ Insert URL ]) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.[ Insert URL ]) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- Entire Content integrated on the Web Site, except uploaded by Users, comprising, but not limited to, images, icons, text, graphics, logos, video clips, assembling data, software and code belongs to exBRANDS and our associates or another party. By agreeing to continue using the Web Site you accept that such material is secured by relevant laws of United Kingdom and International intellectual property.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not imitate, replicate, issue, stock any fashion re-use data from the Web Site lest specified on the Web Site or granted written permission to do so by exBRANDS.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web SitesThis Web Site may enclose links to other sites. These websites are not under the control of exBRANDS or our associates unless stated.
We undertake no accountability for the content of such web sites and renounce responsibility for any and all forms of forfeiture rising out of the use of them. The insertion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not denote any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Web SiteThe ones willing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site [ Insert Homepage URL ] without prior permission. However, a deep link (i.e. links to definite pages within the site) needs the express permission of exBRANDS. For more clarifications, please contact us by email at [ Insert Email address link ] or [ By post/telephone etc. Insert relevant contact information ].
- You agree that, if you have provided exBRANDS with personal information relating to a third party (1) you have in place all essential permissions and notices to allow lawful transmission of such personal data to exBRANDS and (2) that you have informed any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the exBRANDS’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify exBRANDS in relation to all and any responsibilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- exBRANDS grants no assurance or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not invade the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be safe and that all data provided will be precise. We make no promise of any definite results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the Web SiteThe Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no assurance that the Service will be free of flaws. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
exBRANDS accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum level permitted by law, exBRANDS takes no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage, conceivable or otherwise, containing any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary reparations arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users of the website ought to be aware and use the Web Site and its Content at their personal risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions confines exBRANDS’s accountability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of exBRANDS.
- All endeavours have been made to make sure that these terms and conditions are construed in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. But, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be considered separated from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No WaiverIn case any party bound to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained here, this shall not be interpreted as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and ConditionsIn case of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall be considered lest stated otherwise.
- NoticesAll notifications shall be addressed to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by an email to [ Insert Email address link ]. All such notices shall be received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and JurisdictionThese terms & conditions and the relationship between you and exBRANDS shall be administered and interpreted as per the Law of England and Wales. You and exBRANDS approve to capitulate to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.